By the end of this module you will have the skills to:
- understand different types of assignments and identify key requirements for an assignment task
- use lecture and tutorial notes, subject guides and QUT Readings to gather basic information about an assignment topic
- identify different types of scholarly and non-scholarly information.
Before you begin your research, it is important that you understand what the task requires. Start by asking:
- What do I need to know about my assignment?
- What do I need to know about my topic?
- What do I need to know about different information sources?
Gathering this information together in one place will help you be more organised.