ALERT : Study Smart requires that you have IAS open to view embedded content. Please click here to activate IAS.
We'll now apply some of what we've learnt to evaluating a web site.
Watch the video below (view transcript).
Visit Torchwood House and answer the following seven questions:
1) What type of organisation is the publisher?
b. Non-profit organisation
2) Are there any statements about the validity of the site?
c. Not sure
3) Are sources of information listed?
4) Can you identify the author of the site?
5) Do you consider the author authoritative?
6) Is the date of publication or date last updated indicated?
7) What is the primary purpose of the site?
a. To persuade you to travel
b. To inform
c. To advocate a viewpoint
d. To promote a television series
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Australia License.